Statement of Faith
1. We believe in God; and God's expression of Himself to mankind in the persons of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
2. We believe in God's love for all mankind as expressed by His sending His only begotten Son into the world to be the Savior of all mankind.
3. We believe in the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ, our Savior and Lord.
4. We believe that the salvation of souls of men was God's purpose for Christ Jesus' death on the cross.
5. We believe that man can be saved from punishment of sin by putting faith in Jesus Christ as his own personal Savior.
6. We believe that the Bible is God's Holy Word and is to be treasured as God's revelation of His person and purpose of mankind.
7. We believe, as followers of Christ, that we are to live our life as an expression of Christ's love and grace to extend to all those in need of His love and grace a hand of compassion, love and hope. We further believe, as followers of Christ, to be the hands and feet of Jesus Christ our Savior in the support of the right to life all those who have been born, and to those who are waiting to be born.
HopePlace Warren is a non-profit, faith based Crisis Pregnancy/Family Resource Center. It was established in October of 2012. We are a ministry for the family as a whole. That includes outreach to teen girls, women, men and the whole family unit. Our mission is to give our clients practical help, compassionate care, and valuable information that will give them hope for a better future. We listen carefully to you, your situation and needs because we care about your health and well-being.
Being a parent isn't always easy but it's worth it.